Water Exercise Schedule
COVID-19 update: Water exercise classes are back as of Saturday, September 11! Reservations are required and capacity is limited. Here’s what you need to know:
- Classes are 50 minutes.
- Members are able to book multiple classes per day.
- Water exercise class reservations are included in Asphalt Green membership; there is no additional cost to secure a spot for members. Non-members may purchase class packages.
- Instructors must wear a face mask when teaching from the pool deck and must wear a face shield if in the water.
- Cancellations require 2-hours' notice.*
- Participants must check in upon arrival. Those who do not check in will be marked as a no-show.*
Reservations can be made on a rolling basis two weeks in advance. The reservation window is open from 5am to 11pm daily.
- Pool and water cleaning systems are fastidiously maintained, including disinfection with chlorine. A UV filtration system also disinfects our pools.
- BioOx air purification system installed on the pool deck removes chlorine particles and improves air quality. The recently installed CASPR air filtration system neutralizes aerosolized viruses, including COVID-19.
- Face coverings are required while traveling to and from the pool deck. They may be removed immediately before entry.
- The Olympic pool is kept at 79 to 82 degrees. The teaching and exercise pool temperature ranges from 89 to 92 degrees. Both pools are handicap accessible.
*Effective April 15, 2021: Three no shows or late cancellations (within two hours of your reservation) per quarter will result in a seven-day suspension of reservation capabilities. Each subsequent no show or late cancellation will result in another seven-day suspension. You must cancel online or through the Asphalt Green app.