POOL SCHEDULE CHANGES:
- Due to an unprecedented national lifeguard shortage, the pool will operate on a modified schedule Monday, September 19 through Friday, October 7. View schedule. We thank you for your patience as we are doing our best to staff our pools. Please continue to check our website for the most up-to-date schedule before your next visit to our facility.
- Due to the holiday weekend and the AGUA Season Starter swim meet, the pool will operate on a modified schedule Saturday, October 8 and Sunday, October 9. View schedule.
Scroll down for the fall schedule beginning Saturday, October 8.
For your convenience, please find our COVID-19 safety protocols below.
- Pool and water cleaning systems are fastidiously maintained, including disinfection with chlorine. A UV filtration system also disinfects our pools.
- BioOx air purification system installed on the pool deck removes chlorine particles and improves air quality. The recently installed CASPR air filtration system neutralizes aerosolized viruses, including COVID-19.
- Towel service is available as of July 5, 2021.
- The Olympic pool is kept at 79 to 82 degrees. The teaching and exercise pool temperature ranges from 89 to 92 degrees. Both pools are handicap accessible.
Get ready to dive right in! View the most popular times to swim, and when you can find a lane alone by viewing the pool traffic chart below.