Water exercise classes are a great way to get a low-impact workout in the pool. Pushing and pulling arms and legs against the resistance of the water helps build strength without putting stress on joints.
Browse our water exercise classes below. Asphalt Green members with pool access receive free admittance to all water exercise classes.
Reservations are required and capacity is limited. Here’s what you need to know:
- Classes are 50 minutes.
- Members are able to book multiple classes per day.
- Water exercise class reservations are included in Asphalt Green membership; there is no additional cost to secure a spot for members. Non-members may purchase class packages.
- 1-Pack: $20
- 5-Pack: $85
- 10-Pack: $150
- 1-Pack: $20
- Cancellations require 2-hours' notice.
Reservations can be made on a rolling basis two weeks in advance. The reservation window is open from 5am to 11pm daily.
Reservation How-To Guide
- Pool and water cleaning systems are fastidiously maintained, including disinfection with chlorine. A UV filtration system also disinfects our pools.
- BioOx air purification system installed on the pool deck removes chlorine particles and improves air quality. The recently installed CASPR air filtration system neutralizes aerosolized viruses, including COVID-19.
- The Olympic pool is kept at 79 to 82 degrees. The teaching and exercise pool temperature ranges from 89 to 92 degrees. Both pools are handicap accessible.
View the water exercise schedule