Water Exercise Schedule
SCHEDULE CHANGE: Due to our annual facility maintenance, the pools at our Upper East Side campus will be closed beginning on Sunday, August 21 and will reopen on Tuesday, September 6.
Reservations are required and capacity is limited. Here’s what you need to know:
- Classes are 50 minutes.
- Members are able to book multiple classes per day.
- Water exercise class reservations are included in Asphalt Green membership; there is no additional cost to secure a spot for members. Non-members may purchase class packages.
- 1-Pack: $15
- 5-Pack: $65
- 10-Pack: $120
- 1-Pack: $15
- Cancellations require 2-hours' notice.*
- Participants must check in upon arrival. Those who do not check in will be marked as a no-show.*
Reservations can be made on a rolling basis two weeks in advance. The reservation window is open from 5am to 11pm daily.
- Pool and water cleaning systems are fastidiously maintained, including disinfection with chlorine. A UV filtration system also disinfects our pools.
- BioOx air purification system installed on the pool deck removes chlorine particles and improves air quality. The recently installed CASPR air filtration system neutralizes aerosolized viruses, including COVID-19.
- The Olympic pool is kept at 79 to 82 degrees. The teaching and exercise pool temperature ranges from 89 to 92 degrees. Both pools are handicap accessible.
*Effective April 15, 2021: Three no shows or late cancellations (within two hours of your reservation) per quarter will result in a seven-day suspension of reservation capabilities. Each subsequent no show or late cancellation will result in another seven-day suspension. You must cancel online or through the Asphalt Green app.