Fitness Center Policies
To make Asphalt Green a safe and enjoyable place to work out, all members must comply with the following policies:
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn at all times. Flip-flops, bare feet, open-toed shoes, or heels are not permitted. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Phone calls are not permitted inside the fitness center. Take all calls in the common areas.
- Please respect fellow exercisers and use headphones to listen to music or other media.
- All personal trainers must be employees of Asphalt Green. Outside trainers are not permitted to conduct business on the premises.
- You must be 13 years of age to use the fitness center. All members ages 13-17 must be evaluated and cleared by a certified personal trainer before using the fitness center. See the concierge desk to sign up for an evaluation.
- Please store all personal belongings in a locker. Asphalt Green is not responsible for the loss or theft of personal property.
- Please wipe down the equipment after every use. Cleaning wipes are provided for your convenience but should not be used on the screens of cardio machines.
- During peak hours, please limit time spent on the cardiovascular equipment to 30 minutes. Reserving equipment is not permitted.
- Shoes are not permitted on the stretching mats.
- Use safety collars on weight bars at all times, and ask a personal trainer for assistance when performing lifts.
- Use all fitness center equipment for its intended purpose only.
- Do not interrupt a class in session for any reason.
- Return all equipment back to its proper place after use.
- Share the equipment. Do not sit on machines when you are between sets.
- Address all staff, members, and guests with respect, ask for help when needed, and enjoy your workout!