The following lap swim etiquette is required at all times.
Before entering the pool:
- While on the pool deck, keep your face covering on at all times.
- Follow the floor markings to allow for social distancing.
- Rinse in our on-deck shower.
- Proceed to your assigned swim lane.
- Communicate with your lane partner to ensure social distancing in the event breaks are needed while in the water.
- Avoid congregating on the deck.
- Remove your face covering immediately before entering the water.
- Bring a plastic bag with your name on it to store belongings in designated area on pool deck while swimming. Split the lane and take breaks on opposite sides of the pool if necessary.
Upon exiting the pool:
- Listen for one long whistle blast to alert you to exit.
- Exit the pool in an organized manner, allowing for social distancing.
- Put your face covering on immediately after you exit the water. Once out of the water, dry off and proceed to exit.