We know how important it is to get your fit on! We’re improving our facilities, for a better workout, and better results. We listened to your feedback and are excited to share the upgrades happening right now at our Upper East Side and Battery Park City campuses.
UPPER EAST SIDE AND BATTERY PARK CITY
New! Les Mills Group Fitness Classes
Take your fitness to the next level in a Les Mills group fitness class! These world-renowned workouts—originally from New Zealand—will get you fit and toned fast! Coming this October.
- BODYPUMP™: Get a total-body workout and burn up to 590 calories in one class! You’ll hit every body part using a barbell and weight plates. Set to motivating music, this class will have you working harder than you ever knew you could.
- LES MILLS GRIT™: If you want a tough workout but don’t have a lot of time, this class is for you. The 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) class improves strength and builds lean muscle—fast. Blast all major muscle groups using barbells, weight plates, and body weight exercises.
- CXWORX™: Everyone wants a tighter core—and now you can get one in 30 minutes with this results-driven program. All the moves in CXWORX have modifications, so it’s challenging but achievable for all fitness levels. Resistance tubes, weight plates, and body weight exercises like crunches and planks strengthen the abs, butt, and back. You’ll feel the burn in this express workout.
UPPER EAST SIDE
- Expanded functional training area with battle ropes, TRX, boxing, kettlebells, and more
- New equipment including power racks
- High-intensity training with motivating music on the fourth floor
- Quieter and larger stretching area, moving to the fifth floor
- Free 15-minute orientation with a personal trainer
- New free weights coming in October
- Member ID bracelets—no, it's not a Fitnesss Center upgrade, but it may make getting in more convenient! Stay tuned for details on how to get one.
BATTERY PARK CITY
- New! Precor functional training unit (Queenax) including boxing bag, mini trampoline, plyometric platform, pull-up bar, and more!
- Larger turf area
- More youth and adult martial arts classes (semi-private training and group exercise classes)
- New furniture in lobby
- Better lighting throughout facility