Join Asphalt Green instructor Abby for this 20-minute at-home Pilates routine. This beginner level sequence can be done at home with no equipment, or a pillow to up the challenge.
Pilates is ideal to add to your at home routine. It reduces injuries, speeds recovering time, improves range of motion, promotes efficient breathing techniques, and develops a mind-body connection. Pilates is a safe way to increase overall strength and stability with low risk of injury.
Before you begin:
- Make sure your space is clear of clutter.
- Do not overstrain; if anything does not feel good, modify.
- Take water breaks as needed.
- Focus on your breath throughout the routine.
- Pay attention to posture – connect your mind to the movement.
- Have fun!