While anxiously waiting for spring to arrive, keep kids active indoors with Asphalt Green's Recess Enhancement (REP) Program's game of the month, Four Corners.
Who: Grades K-5
Time: 15+ minutes
Where: Indoor gymnasium
Equipment: Four cones to create boundary
How to Play
- Line up! Instruct students to pick a corner to start from. One person will stand in the middle and be the caller.
- Students must move to another corner before the caller counts down from 10 with their eyes closed.
- Keeping his or her eyes closed, the caller will choose a corner. The players in that corner will do five jumping jacks.
- If a player did not make it to a corner before the countdown ended, he or she will do jumping jacks too.
- If the caller picks an empty corner, he or she will do jumping jacks.
Use Rock-Paper-Scissors to solve disagreements.
Play: REP It Out
EASY: Players must walk.
MEDIUM: Players must hop on two feet.
HARD: Players must hop on one foot.
You May Also Like: