Finding the perfect part-time job while juggling school and a social life isn’t easy. Are you dedicated, physically fit, and ready to handle responsibility? Then becoming a lifeguard may be the perfect idea for you. Here’s why you should get certified today:
- Business casual, what’s that? Your comfortable work wardrobe consists of a swimsuit and a red T-shirt.
- You stay fit, all year round. Lifeguarding requires you to be in good physical shape. If you work at Asphalt Green, one of the perks is year-round access to our fully equipped fitness centers.
- People look up to you. Literally and figuratively! From your perch on the lifeguard chair, you get a great view of the pool, and everyone is grateful that you’re there to keep them safe.
- You learn lifesaving skills. How many of your friends know CPR and AED, and are responsible for the lives of hundreds of people every day?
- You get valuable experience. Build your resume with a job that builds leadership, communication skills, and people management.
- Flexible hours. Our part-time lifeguard position is the perfect way to get income, do meaningful work, and still have time to attend school or enjoy your social life.
- It’s rewarding. It’s your job to keep everyone in the pool safe. It’s a huge responsibility, but helping others is a great feeling.
What are you waiting for? Join Asphalt Green as a lifeguard today! Register here.
Not certified yet? Email email@example.com to ask about available certification courses at low or no cost.