Don’t just watch football; get on the field and play!
Asphalt Green offers a variety of youth flag football programs including instructional group classes, recreational leagues, and weekend clinics! Our flag football programs take place on Litwin Field, our outdoor turf field. Browse all offerings and register today!
Questions? Please reach out to email@example.com.
Youth Flag Football League
- About: Children will learn football fundamentals through instruction and competitive games in this two-part 34-week program. The first few weeks will focus on FUNdamentals and preparation for league play. Players will build a strong football foundation and our experienced coaches will work with players on throwing technique catching running with the football game strategy set plays and routes offensive and defensive awareness and more. For the remainder of the program participants will play refereed games concluding with playoffs and championships. Player and team development will continue through league play.
- Ages: 7-13
- What to Bring: Football cleats, Asphalt Green jersey (provided), Mouth guard (provided) and Wristband play book (provided)
Youth Flag Football Developmental League
- About: Asphalt Green's Flag Football Developmental League will introduce children to fundamentals through instruction and gameplay. Experienced coaches work with players on throwing technique, catching, running with the football, game strategy, set plays and routes, offensive and defensive awareness, and more. During the program players get the opportunity to put their skills to action in structured scrimmages. Participants will learn the importance of teamwork and good sportsmanship in a fun, kid-Friendly environment. This program will foster a love of the game and prepare young athletes to excel in our advanced competitive leagues.
- Ages: 5 and 6
- What to Bring: Football cleats and Asphalt Green jersey (provided)
Youth Flag Football Clinics
- About: Kids will learn flag football fundamentals in this one-day clinic. Our professional coaches will lead drills and games that focus on catching, ball carrying, running routes, and defensive techniques. After players have an understanding of the basics, they will be split into teams and put their skills to the test in an instructional scrimmage. During the game, coaches will facilitate set plays and demonstrate skills. Players will leave the clinic feeling confident in their flag football abilities.
- Ages: 7-13
- What to Bring: Athletic gear, cleats, (recommended) or sneakers and nut-free lunch