Why do Asphalt Green members have to pay for classes? Though group exercise classes are included in your membership, Asphalt Green is not collecting dues while we are closed due to COVID-19.
- The fees for these live virtual classes support Asphalt Green and our incredible instructors during these challenging times.
What is the cost for virtual group exercise classes?
Members: $5 for a single class
Non-members: $10 for a single class
What is the minimum age to participate?
- Our fitness center policies remain in effect:
- If you have a family membership, participants ages 13-17 may sign up.
- All other members and non-members must be 18 years old and up.
How do I purchase classes?
- Classes can be purchased here or through the Asphalt Green app. Registration for class opens 48 hours before start time and closes 20 minutes before the workout begins.
How do I reserve my spot in a class?
- After your purchase classes, reserve your spot through MINDBODY. Instructions on how to set up your account can be found here.
What types of classes are you offering?
- We’re offering yoga, Pilates, HIIT, Zumba, muscle pump, and more. View the schedule.
Do I need equipment for these classes?
- Some classes require equipment and others use only bodyweight. Classes that require equipment will be noted on the schedule. If you don’t have weights, you can use cans, water jugs, or a backpack filled with books.
I have never used Zoom. How does it work?
- If it’s your first time using Zoom, we recommending watching some quick video tutorials to familiarize yourself with the app. You can do so here.
Do I have to have a webcam to participate in these classes?
- No, you are not required to have a webcam to participate. You will still be able to see and hear the instructor and other class participants on your device, but you will not be shown. If you have access to a webcam, we recommend using the video to get the best experience. The instructors will be providing feedback on form in real time.
Can I get Zoom to play on my TV?
- Yes, you can display Zoom on your TV using one of the following methods: HDMI cable, AirPlay/Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Fire TV, or another mirroring app depending on the device you are using.
Do I need to book a spot for each person in my house that is taking the class?
- Yes, each person taking a virtual group exercise class must book a spot by purchasing a single class or unlimited package. Purchase classes here.
Will instructors be able to modify for my injuries like an in-person class?
- Yes, classes are capped at 25 (just like the max for our in-person classes) so our instructors can give personal attention and modifications when needed. Please let the instructor know at the beginning of class if you have any injuries or are pregnant by sending them a private message via chat.
How long are the classes?
- Class times vary and are listed on our schedule.
When should I join the class?
- If it's your first virtual group exercise class, we recommend logging into Zoom minutes before class so we can assist you if needed. Please arrive on time. No entries will be permitted five minutes after the start of class.
Who should I contact if I’m having technical issues? Email email@example.com.