For over 25 years Big Swim Big Kick has been our signature event representing a community-wide celebration of the power of sports and fitness. Each year we welcome thousands of children and their families to Asphalt Green for a day of fun, both in the pool and on Litwin Field.
Thank you for a successful Big Swim Big Kick 2022!
This year, we were thrilled to celebrate our extraordinary coaches with two days of active, family fun on April 29 and 30. Read more and view photos from Big Swim Big Kick 2022.
Stay tuned for details about Big Swim Big Kick 2023!
Please, donate today. We would not be where we are without your support. Your generosity allows Asphalt Green to pursue its mission of providing sports and fitness opportunities to all New Yorkers. There will also be sponsorship and volunteer opportunities available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Whatever your contribution, you are an invaluable part of building our community.
Thank you to our generous sponsors who make this all possible.*
- Gray Foundation
- Wendy and Ian Sacks
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen and Katz
- Barrie and Albert Zesiger
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Christa A. D’Alimonte and Flint Hobart
- Glenn Dubin
- Caroline Hribar and Mallon FitzPatrick
- Darcy and Andy Nussbaum
- Cynthia Oh and Kyoo-Cheol Chris Rhee
- Slowik Family
- Locky and Scott Trachsel
- Ascent Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
- Kirsten J. Feldman
- Susan and Edward Kopelowitz
- Packles Family
- Birch/Colvin/Krahe/ Silverman Families
- Frank Chan
- Mimi and Andrew Crawford
- Antoinette and Trevor Freeman
- Mark and Elizabeth Gormley
- Kings Point Capital Management LLC
- Wan Li and Bruce MacLennan
- Amanda and Thomas Lister
- Metro Team Sports
- Jennifer Bayer Michaels
- The Newman Schreiber Family
- Narvie and Travis Rundlet
- Safety Facility Services, Inc.
- Patricia and Paul Saunders
- Albert Wu
- Joanne Wuensch and Paul Sherrington
- Anonymous (6)
*Donors as of March 29, 2022.
Big Swim Big Kick has been our signature community event that celebrates the power of sports and fitness for over 25 years. This year, it...