Do you have a history of success in supporting top leaders within a non-profit organization? Asphalt Green is looking to hire an experienced (5+ years of administrative work history) Executive Assistant who will work with our new Chief Executive Officer on site at our Upper East Side location. This is a unique opportunity to work with the leadership of a highly successful non profit focused on sports and fitness with strong community programs designed to get all New Yorkers moving! We offer programs, classes, competitive teams and camps for adults and children.
There will be daily interaction with the senior management team, Board members, local politicians, NYC Parks, donors, members, and parents. An ability to establish a connection with callers, managing outcomes as well as respond to emails will be essential for success in this forward-facing role. Candidates must have current computer skills (Zoom, Doodle Poll, Pingboard and Microsoft 365 including Teams and advanced Excel) along with strong organizational abilities. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the CEO’s calendars, scheduling internal and external meetings. Assist with meeting prep work, as needed
- Coordinate internal and external meetings while acting as office “gatekeeper” handling scheduled/unscheduled visitors and callers
- Prepare correspondence, including fundraising materials, organize monthly Board reports and other communications internal and external
- Schedule internal management team meetings using Zoom and Teams
- Reconcile expense reports. Maintain and track expense detail
- Maintain all contact lists
- Provide support to the CFO and COO on an as needed basis
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision along with a 401K plan (no match) and a pension contribution program. Lastly, all employees use our facilities at no cost so no need for a health club membership.
NOTE: Proof of full vaccination status is required.