Rising first-graders through rising sixth-graders experience the magic of day camp from home.
Asphalt Green Virtual Camp brings the community, connection, exploration, and physical activity components of day camp to the comfort of your home. The schedule features a variety of active, creative, and game-based programs that keep campers engaged, learning, and having fun every day. The community comes together for a virtual huddle every morning and afternoon, encouraging campers to make real social connections.
Camp takes place Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 12:30pm with a free optional lunch bunch from 12:30pm – 1pm. Campers are split into groups by age, and each group is assigned a dedicated counselor.
VIRTUAL CAMP ACTIVITIES
All programs are accompanied by your dedicated group counselor and an activity specialist.
- Martial arts
- Science projects
- Arts and crafts
GAMES AND SOCIAL PROGRAMS
- Scavenger hunts
- Board games
- Talent shows
VIRTUAL FIELD TRIPS
- Museums, including the Museum of Natural History and the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Bronx Zoo and other national zoos
- National parks
- Live concerts
- And more!
- Room to move for active fun and a table for creative activities
- A tablet or computer with video capabilities and stable internet connection
- Zoom desktop client, mobile app, or phone. Asphalt Green uses breakout rooms for virtual camp. The following are not compatible: Zoom web client, Chromebooks, and Zoom rooms. For more information, please visit the Zoom Help Center.
"I must admit, I was nervous about my daughter doing virtual camp, but my fears were unfounded—what a success! She was entertained and engaged (without video games!). She got safe and valuable, interactive social time with peers that she’ll see all week; and I got valuable uninterrupted work time. Plus, I love that she got to practice following instructions and setting up activities for herself." - Suzanne, Mouse Group parent
June 29 – August 21 (four two-week sessions)
- Session 1: June 29 - July 10 (camp will not run on July 3)
- Session 2: July 13 - July 24
- Session 3: July 27 - August 7
- Session 4: August 10 - August 21
- Two weeks: $650 ($65/day)
- Four weeks: $1,200 ($60/day)
- Six weeks: $1,650 ($55/day)
- Eight Weeks: $2,000 ($50/day)
CAMPER BONUS: HAPPY CAMP LIVE
At no additional charge, campers will receive a membership to Happy Camper Live, an online hub for children to participate in activities and be part of a community of campers from around the world. The Happy Camper Live activity roster includes music, sports, art, dance, outdoor games, tech, science, theater, and more. Membership will be active for the duration of Asphalt Green Virtual Camp.
"The virtual camp counselors and activities are wonderful. The counselors are terrific. The activities are terrific. The virtual camp really is SO well run."
Robyn, Mouse Group parent
Questions? Contact email@example.com.